Friday, March 29, 2019

March 29, 1919 - George Writes From the Hospital



 

March 29,  19

Dear Ones All:-

            My luck still holds as I wrote before, peace is lots harder on me than war.  We had a fire in Echternach the other day and I burnt my right hand and my face slightly.  Do not worry because I do not write this myself, but my hand is rather sore yet.  We are getting good care in the hospital and have the Colonels and nurses assurance that we will be home with the troops. 

                                                            As ever, your loving son and brother

                                                                        George Sherwood 

Dictated to

J. C. Thieriot
A. R. C Hosp Representative
Evac Hosp #13
APO 783












No comments:

Post a Comment